The thrift stores have been good to me lately. THANK YOU PEOPLE FOR DONATING COOL STUFF.
1. This little BUT REALLY HEAVY chunky frame was $2.12. Inexplicably, it also came with 5 (yes, five) pieces of glass that fit in it.
2. This lovely gal was only $.99, so I had to snatch her up. She’s a nice size, perhaps 16″ x 20″? I haven’t measured.
3. This gorgeous (fake, wah) painting was $2.99. I LOVE the colors in it.
4. Even though I love this piece, I think it’s going to live at Mom’s house. We’re reworking a room that has forest green/tealish carpet, and guys, that is a TRICKY color to work with. But this might actually look great and be a good jumping off point for colors in the room.
5. And then we have my favorite. This one was a splurgey-splurge at $7.99, but it’s original and SO BEAUTIFUL. It’s super mysterious and foggy and the colors are absolutely perfect.
Happy days at the thrift store indeed! What have you found lately?