This list is for people like me who are not even a little bit close to accidentally becoming a gourmet chef: this list is for people who don’t own paprika (or know how to use it), who have to google what “roux” or “julienne” means, and who prefer to spend about 1/48th of their day in the kitchen.
This is a list of REALLY REALLY EASY and FAST recipes. Get excited.
1. Bagel Avocado Sandwich: 6 ingredients and a half-hour and you have breakfast or brinner. KABAM.
2. Easy Granola: 7 ingredients and AWESOME. Very bad for you and very delicious.
3. Jam Cobbler Bars: 5 ingredients, 3 layers, and an excuse to eat dessert for breakfast.
4. Pesto Pepperoni Breadsticks: the essentials: pizza dough, pesto, pepperoni, mozzarella. TA-DA!!!
5. Baba Ganoush: 5 ingredients in case you accidentally find yourself in possession of an eggplant.
6. Perfect Apple Crisp: 9 ingredients and you can absolutely NOT mess this one up.
7. Homemade Soft Tortillas: 5 ingredients in this recipe plus a bonus forearm workout. You’re welcome.
What other super fast and easy recipes do you constantly go back go? I’m always looking for new ones to add to my meager repertoire!