This is going to get very complicated and technical…hold on to your hat.
(#opposite. Your hat is in no danger whatsoever).
I made a pompom garland for our mantle!
I used the fork method to make the pompoms and used up all of my green yarn.
Now things are looking a bit more home-y.
We plan to replace the tile and rebuild the wood mantle. I think I’ll also spraypaint those gold strips on the black surround when we do that….but we’re trying to focus on one project at a time. It’s a difficult limitation, but our sanity is worth it. Though there is a part of me that just wants to do all of the things all of the time…